You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
(a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful, constitute a contempt of court or otherwise be prejudicial to the administration of civil or criminal justice; or
(b) that is in breach of any third party’s intellectual or other property rights or interests;
(c) which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
(d) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
(e) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the India or any other country in the world; or
(f) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
Availability of access
- While SAKLA LABS PRIVATE LIMITED endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, upgrade or repair or for reasons beyond Red Boys Foundation control.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Red Boys Foundation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Red Boys Foundation to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Red Boys Foundation). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Red Boys Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Red Boys Foundation has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Red Boys Foundation approves of or endorses any other third-party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction in Court of Mumbai.
- Red Boys Foundation was officially registered on 10th of April, 2014 under Society’s Act 1860.